Our facilities include:
- A well stocked and readily accessible library/information centre, with indoor and outdoor seating. Open 8am - 4.30pm daily.
- A fully networked computer system with wireless access in classrooms.
- A laptop cow containing 16 wireless capable laptops which can be used anywhere in the school.
Projectors/IWBs and digital sound systems in classrooms, the school library and staffroom.
- Five specialist rooms: production technology using materials, food technology, materials technology, art and music.
A hall and an arts area, which is under development.
Sporting fields and swimming pool.
- Landscaped environment and areas for outdoor eating and discussions.
- Specialist Maori language and kapahaka performance room with full performance dress.